Welcome to Global Learning.
The primary focus of Global Learning is to enhance Missouri S&T's educational mission. We do this by extending the university's teaching and research capabilities beyond the traditional campus setting. To read our mission and vision statements, Click here .
Global Learning is comprised of the following units —
- Distance Education, which offers nationally ranked graduate programs in engineering, science, technology and business.
- Professional and Continuing Education, which coordinates all off-campus activities, non-credit programs and youth programs.
- Instructional Design & Development, which provides faculty support on effective teaching strategies, and works closely with Educational Technology and the Center for Advancing Faculty Excellence (Cafe).
- Missouri S&T Global-St. Louis facility, which serves the educational and training needs of working professionals in the greater St. Louis area.
- International Affairs, which spearheads Missouri S&T’s efforts to promote international education and increase global awareness on campus and in the community.
Global Learning's goal is to help you connect with Missouri S&T in a positive way. We hope that as you explore our programs, you'll discover the tremendous educational opportunities available at Missouri S&T.
To learn more about our many programs and services, some helpful links are provided below.
- Distance Graduate Degrees
- Distance Graduate Certificate Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Summer Camps for Youth K-12
- Study Abroad
- International Student Services
- Educational Technology
- Corporate Partnerships
We welcome your comments and feedback. Contact information is provided within the websites of the individual units, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to serving you.